Monday, March 26, 2012

The Greatest Sword Fight Scenes Ever



10 Of The Most Awesome Sword Fight Scenes Ever -- io9

Let's face facts. No weapon is more badass than a sword. Fight scenes are often great in science fiction and fantasy movies, but fight scenes with swords? They're the stuff of legend. Here are ten of the very best sword fights in cinematic history.

Since we're all about facing facts today, I'm just going to admit up front that I might be a bit of a sword fight fan. So I couldn't narrow down this list to an exact ten. I had to throw in a few extras, mostly because I love you but also because I spent the last two days trying to narrow this list down to no avail. Without further ado, here are ten-ish of the best sword fights committed to film EVAR.

Read more ....

My Comment: It's not on the list, but my favorite is The Bride Vs Crazy 88 (see above video).

No comments:

Post a Comment