Sunday, March 25, 2012

Editor's Note

Lost my hi-speed connection. Dial-up is working, but it is impossible to do this blog on dial-up. Bell Canada is telling me that they can only correct it tomorrow .... apparently there is a major system-failure in my part of the world. Sighhh .... the joy's of spending my weekends in the Laurentians of Quebec. I will be posting a World News Briefs post at around 12:00 EST (give or take). Regular blogging will return when I get back to Montreal late tonight.

Oh My God!!!!! .... I guess I might as well enjoy the afternoon off. :)

Update 10:32 AM EST: Arghhhh!!!! .... dial-up is so slow .... I will resume blogging when I get back into Montreal. World News Briefs and Afghanistan War news updates will be posted tomorrow.

I am an information junkie .... so being denied my fix is very difficult. At least the GF is happy .... she now wants us to go into the village and do what couples do.

This is going to be a very long day ..... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment