Saturday, March 24, 2012

President Obama's Choice Of A Lapel Badge

President Barack Obama visits U.S. military personnel stationed at Observation Post Ouellette along the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) which borders North and South Korea, outside Seoul, March 25, 2012. President Barack Obama visited South Korea's tense border with the North on Sunday in a show of solidarity with U.S. ally Seoul and a message of resolve to Pyongyang's new young ruler in his country's nuclear standoff with the West. REUTERS/Larry Downing

My Comment: What caught my attention was President Obama's lapel badge .... President Obama, Commander in Chief.

I know who he is, and I know that as President he is also Commander in Chief .... but why wear a lapel label saying what everyone in the room knows. I don't know .... maybe it is just me .... but I have never before seen a President of the United States walk around with such a lapel label ..... after all .... YOU ARE the President, and if someone cannot recognize you .... well then .... it is they who have the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment