Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Mexico's Drug Wars Continue

Say your prayers: If the nine are found guilty of being members
of Sinaloa the police will not treat them lightly


Police Seize Nine Gangsters, A Cache Of Weapons And A Fortune In Narcotics As Mexican Drug Cartel's 'Mr Big' Is Captured -- The Daily Mail

These Mexican gangsters are perfectly used to being this close to weapons and drugs - but they are usually more hands on.

With their wrists in handcuffs, and each shadowed by an armed guard, the nine alleged members of the powerful Sinaloa drug cartel were paraded before the nation's media in a press conference in Mexico City along with their stash of guns and drugs.

Read more ....

My Comment: When I left over 2 weeks ago on my trip, I stopped in Southern California for a one day visit to meet some old friends. Their comments on Mexico's drug wars were universal .... it is now starting to seep into the southern U.S. states, with high crime rates being reported in many borderline counties and cities.

I have not visited this part of the country for over ten years, but what I saw was a complete shock .... San Diego and its outlying regions have completely changed from my last visit .... and not for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment