Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Another Russian Babe Caught "Spying" For Russia

Anna Fermanova , possible Russian spy, arrested in New York

Russian Spies: Beautician Arrested Trying To Smuggle Night Scopes Into Moscow -- The Telegraph

A young Russian beautician, Anna Fermanova, has been arrested in Texas as part of the American investigation into suspected foreign spies, it has emerged.

The 24 year-old, who lives near Dallas, was apprehended after attempting to take state-of-the-art night-vision scopes and other restricted items to Russia.

The items were confiscated when she attempted to board a flight to Moscow earlier this year. She was arrested when returning to America this month.

Read more ....

My Comment: Hmmmm .... always using beautiful women .... I see a pattern here.

Here is someone else who will agree that the most beautiful women in the world are from Eastern European women, and who probably gave the Russian spy service an idea or two.

As to what is my take .... my nationality is Russian with my father's side coming from the Ukraine .... so I am bias. But I also live in Quebec, and the mix of French and English blood makes for some stunning women (lucky me).

No comments:

Post a Comment