Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Was Al Qaeda's Latest Terror Bomb Plot Leaked?



Rep. King: Bomb Plot Disclosure Timing Begs 'Questions' -- Newsmax

House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Peter King says he was caught completely off guard Monday when the Obama administration revealed a terrorist plot to blow up a U.S.-bound airliner had been thwarted.

“I think it’s one of the most tightly held operations I’ve seen,” the New York Republican told CNN’s Anderson Cooper Monday night. “I can tell you, myself and no other member of Congress, knew anything about this.”

Read more
....

Update: Rep. King suggests administration may have misled public on bomb plot, calls for review -- FOX News

My Comment: Usually when an operation like this becomes publicized, the person who heads the agency that was responsible for the operation would be front and center for the cameras. So .... this anti-terrorism operation was conducted by the CIA .... but CIA Director Petraeus is nowhere to be found. In fact .... he is completely absent thereby making me ask the question .... where is Director Petraeus?

Hmmmm .... maybe Rep. Peter King has a point.

No comments:

Post a Comment